This new version is a vast improvement over the old one.
John Kattz, WA
My former algebra tutor got impatient whenever I couldn't figure out an equation. I eventually got tired of her so I decided to try the software. I'm so impressed with it! I can't stress enough how great it is!
Melinda Thompson, CO
I love it. It is much easier to move around and the colors are easier on the eyes.
Daniel Thompson, CA
My 12-year-old son, Jay has been using the program for a few months now. His fraction skills are getting better by the day. Thanks so much!
George Miller, LA
I must say that I am extremely impressed with how user friendly this one is over the Personal Tutor. Easy to enter in problems, I get explanations for every step, every step is complete, etc.
Christopher Montomery, OH
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-07-29:
- SQUARE ROOT OF 7 TO THE 7TH POWER
- "convert desimal to binary"
- decomposing worksheets
- "mastering physics answer key"
- square root into fractions
- multiplying integers worksheets
- algebra solutions jacobson
- algebra cubes
- lowest common denominator worksheets
- third edition algebra 1 by Paul A. Foerster; answer to all the problems
- math poems radicals
- grade 6th worksheets chemistry
- factoring worksheets free
- simpliying complex fractions
- Solving Rational Exponents Calculator
- poem with math words
- middle maths test
- holt algebra 1 textbook
- what exactly is the nth term?
- algebra 2 with trigonometry prentice hall solution key
- write your own problem for writing ratio as a fraction in simplest form 7th grade
- Think tac toe+trigonometry
- LOGARITHMS FOR DUMMIES
- "Fraction Sheet" Fourth Grade
- multiplying,adding,and subtracting problems to prepare for a test
- algebraic expression worksheets for 8th grade
- sample paper for 9th class
- how to solve unit conversion
- LU decomp Ti voyage
- divide decimals by whole numbers 5t grade
- easy exponent worksheets
- radical decimal
- all types algebraic equations worksheets
- algebra for grade 2
- free answers to math homework
- free online tutoring with two-step equations
- combinations ti-83
- interactive math lessons on scale drawings
- free math answer books
- general college math statistics quiz
- t1-83 graphing calculator
- how to simplify radicals in a ti 86
- imaginary numbers + worksheet
- solving "simultaneous equations" ti-89 titanium
- vertex finder of a quadratic
- factoring trinomials calculator
- free algebra 1 downloads
- glencoe chapter resource workbook
- EXAMPLE OF EXPONETS,COMMON MULIPLES FOR 5TH GRADERS
- a poem using math terms
- converting radical form
- printable math test
- simplify radical form calculator
- pre-algebra calculator
- matlab nonlinear ode method
- "Combining Like Terms" worksheet
- online calculator with square root
- math slope problems
- how to solve an equation with fractions grade 9
- how to get quadratic equations to standard form
- answer questions on algebra
- free chapter 10 holt physics answers
- worksheet for adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers
- online foil calculator
- TI-83 Plus hyperbolic functions
- "TI-83 INSTRUCTION MANUAL"
- convert decimals to percentages
- McDougal Littel World of Cemistry Pretests
- free algebra calculater online
- 4rd order equation radicals
- "error 13 dimension"86
- quadratics exam
- minimum, maximum, vertex, and zeros graph Middle school math
- graph of a hyperbola
- free math programs online
- factoring completely trinomials middle school worksheet
- ti-84 plus downloads and factoring
- free aptitude books in pdf
- games in solving operation property equations
- dividing fractions worksheets
- What is the difference between an expression and a function?
- how to graph Linear Inequalities on a ti-83 plus
- graphing linear equation in java
- lesson plan solving systems of equations calculator
- basic emulator +"ti 84"